Boondox is a town located north to the player's town in Animal Crossing: Wild World. The town is dramatically poorer than the player's, so much so that Pelly and Phyllis cry when the town is brought up into conversation. They beg the player to make a donation to the town for the townspeople's welfare. Pelly and Phyllis say the villagers of Boondox can only eat Grilled Cheese, since they do not have any Bread or Cheese, they are forced to eat fried dirt. Villagers of Boondox mainly eat Day-Old Doughnuts.
Boondox will eventually change its name to Boondopolis after becoming a booming metropolis from the players' donations. Despite this, the villager still insist on eating mud. Many claim that Boondox does not actually exist, but some players receive a letter from one of the villagers saying My turtle is better, this may refer to Tortimer and perhaps another turtle mayor in Boondox.
 Bell Landmarks
- 10,000 Bells - Green feather
- 200,000 Bells - Blue feather
- 500,000 Bells - Yellow feather
- 800,000 Bells - Red feather
- 1,100,000 Bells - Purple feather
- 1,400,000 Bells - White feather
- 6,400,000 Bells - Rainbow feather
- 15,000,000 Bells - Boondox -> Boondopolis.
The town's name is a play on the name 'boondocks' which is a slang term used to describe a poor area.