|Appearances||Animal Crossing Animal Crossing: City Folk|
|House Music||"Forest Life"|
|Picture Inscription||"Now whenever you see this picture of me, you can think warm thoughts."|
Like other with her personality, Opal can be very rude at times to other villagers or even you, but if you become good enough friends with her you will find that she can really be a true friend to you. Opal also likes to gossip about you and other neighbors to her friends, but if you butt in at the right time you might catch her.
Opal seems to have a regal/comfortable style of decorating her home. The following are items inside of her home:
- Exotic Screen
- Exotic Bed
- Exotic Wardrobe
- Classic Sofa
- Exotic Clock
- Exotic Lamp
- Mosaic Wall
- Plaza Tile
 Name Meaning
The name Opal most likely refers to the color of Opal's skin, a pale shade of green.
- The Opal gemstone is actually the birthstone for the month of October, but Opal happens to be born in January.
- The birthstone for January happens to be the Garnet stone, which in extremely rare cases, can be found in the color very similar to Opal's skin.
- Opal and Eloise, who are both Elephants, share the same personality; Snooty.
- They both also share a similar catchphrase, both including "-oot".
- Opal, Eloise, and Margie, all female elephants, have appeared in all versions of Animal Crossing.